Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Break In News

My grandparents don’t have a lock on their door. They don’t believe in having things they don’t need.

They are safe in their neighborhood because there isn’t anyone they don’t know. It takes my grandfather 20 minutes to go to the newsstand in the morning because he stops and talks to everyone.

“Besides,” he always says. “They are all welcome to anything we have.”

Security has never been a top priority in my family so it was quite a shock when someone, apparently, broke into this blog today.

I’m not sure how you break into a blog, but the Blogger Help Center tells me it happens. No one really knows what you might see around here in the next day or so. Blog, no blog. Comments, no comments, maybe obscene comments. Anyway, it promises to be a wild ride.

My grandfather is never going to believe this.

1 comment:

Henry said...

A hack job on your blog?

That’s what you get for messing with people who live in their parent’s basement.