Friday, July 11, 2008

Stuck With It

Henry – the man who knows everyone and everything – was in his usual spot outside Yankee Stadium today.

“Hey,” he said. “Where’s your mustache?”

“I left it at home,” I admitted. “During Wednesday’s game I had it on, but Jason still didn’t win that All-Star vote.

“It’s too bad,” I continued. “But I’m glad to see that you’re still behind the campaign.”

“I’m never going to shave it,” Henry shot.

“Every little bit helps,” I said. “Maybe we can demand a recount.”

Henry shook his head.

“Nope,” he said. “I think we’re stuck with it.”

3 comments:

JoeyBoy said...

It’s too bad about The Big G not making the All-Star team. Now, at least, he will be fresh for the second half and that is good news.

Henry said...

Big G got my vote.

Ron W. said...

I will miss Giambi tonight.